Pardon the dust while this blog becomes awesome! But please feel free to look around!

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #1

Hello lovelies, today I decided to participate in Top Ten Tuesday!

 

 Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week you create a Top Ten list on a bookish topic. This week was a Rewind topic so I decided to go with . . .

 Top Ten Books You Loved But Never Reviewed (. . . Yet)

The 5th Wave (The Fifth Wave, #1)

1. 5th Wave by Rick Yancey - You guys, I don't understand why I haven't reviewed this book yet. It doesn't make any sense because it's seriously my favorite book from last year (as mention in my post on Saturday for the blogging challenge) and quite possible one of my top three favorite books of all time. It's that awesome. READ IT!

All Our Yesterdays (All Our Yesterdays #1)



2. All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terril - Series book hang over here. I had to keep myself from flipping back to page one after finishing the book instead of moving on to my next read. 



Arclight (Arclight, #1)


3. Arclight by Josin McQuien - This book is like woah!



Unbreakable (The Legion, #1)







4. Unbreakable by Kami Garcia - I enjoyed this book so much. It had a Supernatural vibe all over it (Supernatural as in the CW tv series) complete guns loaded with rock salt and Sam and Dean-esque brothers. Mhmm. I'm dying for book two!




The Rithmatist (Rithmatist, #1)

5. The Rithmatist by Brandon Sanderson - Ok, these kids go to school to learn to battle with chalk drawings that come to life! What?! It' awesome. Definitely worth the read.






Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days, #1)6. Angelfall and World After ( book 1 & 2 of the Penryn & the End of Days series) by Susan Ee - Both of these books are awesome. I stumbled across Angelfall at a time where I was just totally over angel books. They kept popping up everywhere. It was like they were the new Vampires of YA. But I gave it a shot and  OH MY GOSH!! They're sooo good!




These Broken Stars (Starbound, #1)

7. These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Maeghan Spooner -  This book was wonderful. At first I was a little worried. I didn't quite get into like I had hoped in beginning and then BAM!! I was sold. There's more to this one than meets the eye. It's not about a girl floating through space in a billowing dress, it's about survival.





Between the Lines

8. Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult and Samantha Van Leer - You guys, it's about girl and her fairy tale prince who talks to her from the pages he's written on! Jshefwirbvual! I want a book character to talk to me!





The Girl in the Steel Corset (Steampunk Chronicles, #1)
9. The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross - Actually the whole freaking Steampunk Chronicles series. Love, Love, Love. It's Steampunk, it's got a cute ginger female who is a rocking engineer, a girl who gets scarily angry and super strong she's practically a female Jekyll/Hyde (or a She-Hulk), plus two swoon worthy male leads (ones a duke and ones the "prince" of London's darker side). Amazing books!





Losing It (Losing It, #1)10. Losing It by Cora Carmack - I don't always read New Adult, but when I do it's written by Cora Carmack. This woman is a genius. Losing It and Faking It are amazing NA reads. If you like Jennifer Armentrout (Jenn Lynn) then you must read Cora Carmack. I love how her books read like you're watching a movie and more intimate sides of the story aren't all gritty and x-rated, but still hot. And they're just plain fun!








No comments:

Post a Comment