Pardon the dust while this blog becomes awesome! But please feel free to look around!

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Book Blogging Challenge Day 3!

So, I'm already a day behind, almost 2 days behind now, thanks to my laptop dying yesterday. It was such a trooper on Sunday too. We worked all day together and got so much accomplished, but i guess it had had enough of my shenanigans and decided it would rather be a glorified brick. Way to go laptop... but no worries after a sot to the heart and my bank account we're back in business.

So without firther ado, here is Day 3 of the 35 Day Book Blogging Challenge! You can find out all about the challenge by going to the Book Blogging Challenge page.

Today's topic:
What is your favorite series and your favorite book from that series?


Ooo! Topic why you gotta be so picky?! Ugh!
So, one of my favorite series that is actually completed and I have read all the books and they all live happily on my shelf is the Hush, Hush saga by Becca Fitzpatrick.

 Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1)  Crescendo (Hush, Hush, #2) Silence (Hush, Hush, #3) Finale (Hush, Hush, #4)


I love this series. I love Nora. I love Patch. Actually, at the moment I can't think of anything I don't like about the series. I'm sure there is, but... I'm drawing a blank. This is one of the few series where I enjoyed every book and it didn't feel like there was a slump in the middle or that any of the books were written for filler (I'm looking at you Origin in the Lux series!)
    The first book has got to be my favorite as is the case with a lot of book series. It's the first, my first love, the one that starts it all so it's naturally my favorite. Hush, Hush is also my favorite out of the four becuase of the relationship (or lack there of) between Patch and Nora. And Patch is such a bad a**, well he's still that way through out the books, but the first he seems a little more... wicked.

What about you? What's your favorite series and your favorite book from that series?

No comments:

Post a Comment