Pardon the dust while this blog becomes awesome! But please feel free to look around!

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Welcome, Welcome!

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by! Just wanted to drop a quick note on what's going on around this web space.

She Imagined It ... is an aspiring bookish blog that's all encompassing. What the heck does that mean??  You'll never know what you'll find here, but more than likely it will involve something bookish or something crafty because that pretty much sums up me. I wanted a place to share my love of books (reading and writing) and my desire to be creative and here we are.

You may notice a few familiar things around here. No, it's not deja vu. The Hubs and I previously ran the blog, A Bookish Co-Op. After life kinda took us by surprise and beat us up a little bit, with a new house (new to us) that we renovated, a broken hip (don't longboard on wet roads), and just little life things in general blogging and reading fell to the way side. I know! We were sad too. But recently I've been reading more and and working on my Faceless Fancies and I wanted to give this blog thing another try because we did have fun with it when it was up and going. Now I feel I have some experience under my belt and thought why the heck not. Plus it wouldn't be a bad way to spread the word about my dolls. Old reviews and doll posts will be slowly imported to this blog so everything thing will be in one place.

Without further a do! She Imagined It!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment