Pardon the dust while this blog becomes awesome! But please feel free to look around!

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Day 5 of the 35 Day Book Blogging Challenge

It's day 5 of the Book Blogging Challenge! You find out more about the challenge I made for myself by checking out the Book Blogging Challenge page.

Today's topic:

A Book That Made You Sad/Cry

   Ok, so I already answered this one on Friday with the Feature and Follow post which was about the last book that made you cry. You can see that post HERE. Like I said on Friday, I don't cry often during books. Movies however, my tear ducts have a freaking race to see who can land a tear on my chin first. However, The Book Thief by Markus Zusak did manage to claim a few tears. The feels at the end of the book! Oh, the feels!
   So, since I mention The Book Thief on Friday its only fair to bring up another book that while it didn't make me cry it came VERY close; Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows by JK Rowling. You all know what I'm talking about. All the death, all the good byes! So sad! But the part that got me the worst was when you see Severus' memory that he gives to Harry and when you see what his Patronus animal is. Omg! I came so close to losing it. Surprisingly, though I didn't cry during the movies, which I was so sure I would.

So, how about you? What was the last book that made you sad or cry?

No comments:

Post a Comment