Pardon the dust while this blog becomes awesome! But please feel free to look around!

Sunday, February 23, 2014

35 Day Blogging Challenge Day 2!

We're on Day 2 of the the 35 Day Book Blogging Challenge! You can find out more about the challenge on the Book Blogging Challenge Page HERE.

Today's Topic: A book you've read more than 3 times.

There's actually quite a few a of these. I'm going to kinda alter today's topic to comfort reads because tf it makes it past three full re-reads it becomes a comfort read. Whenever I'm in a book slump or don't want to dive into anything new these are my go to books. Here are my top four since i really don't know which book I've read more than the others.

544891 Beastly by Alex Flinn

 I own two copies because I read the first one so many times it's falling apart. I LOVE Beauty and The Beast retelling. I think I love this one so much because its modernized and from the beast's point of view.




Nevermore (Nevermore, #1)
Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
I adore Varen and Izzy's chemistry and watching the relationship unfold. What's not to love about the goth and cheerleader falling in love? And the world that Kelly Creagh created that bleeds into the real world from Varen's dreams is just really neat.






I love this whole series. Sometimes I pick up one book depending on my mood and sometimes I'll read through the whole series. Just absolutely adore it. Will and Alona's banter is just great. Again what's not to love about the goth and the popular girl falling in love? Not only that, but it's a ghost story of sorts. Ghosts are one of my favorite reads and this one is really neat in where the story goes. And I'm totally in love with all three covers.



I'm  not gonna lie. This series I read mainly to revisit Derek and Chloe's relationship. I love watching it change from fear/ dislike to something more. Whenever I reach for this series i always start with book one and read through all three just for Derek and Chloe.





What about you? What books have you read more than 3 times or consider your comfort reads?

No comments:

Post a Comment